JOIN US FOR A TOUR OF MIAMI’S DOWNTOWN HISTORIC DISTRICT
ABOUT THE TOUR
Learn the history of Miami and its people through its buildings.
Join us for a fascinating walking tour that leads you on a journey to downtown Miami’s most historic and architecturally significant buildings.
Led by a knowledgeable local architect or architecture enthusiast, the tour covers almost a hundred years of architectural styles, and highlights the heavy hitters, high rollers, and movers & shakers that inhabited the heart of Miami’s central business district.
Whether you are an architect, a history buff, or just a fan of Miami, this tour is for you!
The tour will go on RAIN or SHINE! There are no refunds.
GENERAL TOUR INFORMATION
- Tickets are $20 or $15 for seniors and students.
- Each adult ticket admits one child under the age of 8 for free.
- Reservations are required.
- Tickets can be sold up until 10:00 AM on the day of the tour, if they are at the site in person. All sales are final.
- Have your email confirmation handy on your mobile device.
- Please arrive at 9:45 AM for check in.
- Tours begin promptly at 10:00 AM.
We will use a Zoom (Listen-only) call to aid in hearing if the streets get loud. If you download zoom on your phone and bring a headset/headphones, you can listen in real time to the tour leader. At the event, we will have a QR code to scan, which puts you in the meeting.
- Miami can be a bit hot, so be sure to bring a water bottle.
- Hats can keep the morning sun off your head.
- Wear comfy walking shoes.
- Don’t forget your headphones!