JOIN US FOR A TOUR OF MIAMI’S DOWNTOWN HISTORIC DISTRICT
ABOUT THE TOUR
Learn the history of Miami and its people through its buildings.
Join us for a fascinating walking tour that leads you on a journey to downtown Miami’s most historic and architecturally significant buildings.
Led by a knowledgeable local architect, the tour covers almost a hundred years of architectural styles, and highlights the heavy hitters, high rollers, and movers & shakers that inhabited the heart of Miami’s central business district.
Whether you are an architect, a history buff, or just a fan of Miami, this tour is for you!
This tour will utilize an app to amplify sound. Once you purchase a ticket, we will email you easy download instructions. Please bring headphones.
GENERAL TOUR INFORMATION
- Tickets are $20 or $15 for seniors and students.
- Each adult ticket admits one child under the age of 8 for free.
- Reservations are required.
- All sales end at 6 PM the day prior to the tour. All sales are final.
- Print your ticket or have it handy on your mobile device.
- Please arrive at 9:45 for check in.
- Tours begin promptly at 10:00 AM.
- This tour utilizes a free, easy-use phone app for amplification.
- Once you purchase your ticket, you will receive information on how to download it.
- You will need headphones.
- Miami can be a bit hot, so be sure to bring a water bottle.
- Hats can keep the morning sun off your head.
- Wear comfy walking shoes.
- Don’t forget your headphones!